Yang Lan TED lecture|discourserse [ speech ] reshaping China's younger generati

Foro dedicado a tratar cualquier cuestión relacionada con el rugby o con nuestro club.
yu663iio55

Yang Lan TED lecture|discourserse [ speech ] reshaping China's younger generati

Mensaje por yu663iio55 »

Yang Lan: The generation that's remaking China
Yang Lan TED lecture: reshaping China's younger generation

Yang Lan speak at TED speech to himself how lucky to witness and participate in China's changes over the past 3 decades, likewise spoke about a current generation of Chinese people's social context and challenges, micro-won affect, the population imbalance, aging, social righteousness, credibility and belief the absence of so

in Chinese and English discourse

Part A

The night before I was heading for Scotland, I was invited apt host the ultimate of , namely ordinary stuff. It manner loves singing Western opera, but she didn't understand whichever English alternatively French or Italian, so she administered to fill in the lyrics with vegetable names in Chinese. (Laughter) And the last sentence of Nessun Dorma that she was singing in the stadium was Shanghai belonged to otherness. They were the least anticipated to be successful in the affair phoned distraction, already their spunk and aptitude brought them through. And a show and a platform gave them the stage to achieve their dreams. Well, being another namely not that tough. We are all another from different outlooks. But I consider being different namely nice, because you present a different point of outlook. You may have the chance to make a feud.

I think Susan Boyle and this location to purchase edible in Shanghai is really laborer population in the minority. They are least likely to succeed in the entertainment manufacture, and their courage and talents so that they succeed, this program gives them a stage and to accomplish private dream chance. It would emerge that different does not appear so difficult. Examined from different appearances, each of us is different. But I think different is a good object, because you characterize a different point of view, do you have the opportunity to change. 
My generation has been very providential to witness and participate in the historic transformation of China that has made so many changes in the past 20, 30 years. I memorize that in the annual of 1990, when I was graduating from campus,Canada Goose Jacket, I was application for a job in the sales division of the premier five-star motel in Beijing, Great Wall Sheraton - it's still there. So after being queried by this Japanese manager for a half one hour, he eventually said, have a hint what a sales ministry was about in a five-star hotel. That was the first daytime I set my foot in a five-star hotel.

my generation of Chinese people are very lucky to witness and participate in China's experience over the last three decades of changes. I remember 1990, when I first graduated from college, I applied for the first time five-star hotel in Beijing - Great Wall Sheraton Hotel sales departments. This hotel is still in Beijing. When I was a Japanese manager, a half-hour interview, he asked, 
Around the same period, I was working through an audition - the first ever open audition by national television in China - with variant thousand college girls. The maker told us they were looking fknow next to nothing ofme sweet, innocent and pretty fresh face. So when it was my corner, I stood up and said,Canada Goose Jackets, their own minds and their own voice? of championship, I was the last one to survive it. So I was on a citizen TV prime-time show. And believe it or not,Canada Goose, that was the first show ashore Chinese television that allowed its hosts to talk out of their own minds without reading an agreed script. (Applause) And my newspaper audience at that time was between 200 to 300 million folk.

I was also participating in another open auditions, with me there is another portion in the culling of the 1000 woman university graduates. Program producers said they ambitioned to detect a sweet, innocent (LOL), a beautiful fresh face. My turn, I inquired, Why they can not have their own ideas and voices? But in fact, they are impressed with my extravaganza. I entered the second circular of selection, the third round, fourth round, until the end of the seventh selection, I was the only one who went to the final audition. I was put on premier time citizen television screen. You may not believe, but at the time, I hosted a TV show is China's first, let the host read the writing has been reviewed programs (applause). I need a week to face 2 hundred million to three hundred million know next to nothing of viewers.
el.caraunio
phpBB Juvenil
phpBB Juvenil

Re: Yang Lan TED lecture|discourserse [ speech ] reshaping China's younger generati

Mensaje por el.caraunio »

El mejor foro del mundo,  se puede opinar, participar, aprender de rugby e idiomas, la hostía tú.

Responder Tema anteriorTema siguiente