seven Sri Lanka

Foro dedicado a tratar cualquier cuestión relacionada con el rugby o con nuestro club.
pipo
phpBB Senior
phpBB Senior

Re: seven Sri Lanka

Mensaje por pipo »

Triskel escribió: Pero... ¿con éstos sí que nos identificamos? ¿Con los "españoles" Le Roux, Rolls, Blanco Smith...?
Parece que es más fácil identificarse con guiris que juegan nuestra liga que con oriundos que juegan en Francia. Lo que hace la proximidad...

A mi me parece lo mismo, menos mal que siempre me queda mi club, con el que siempre me voy a identificar...
yoossie
phpBB Veterano
phpBB Veterano

Re: seven Sri Lanka

Mensaje por yoossie »

Resumen de prensa internacional ;-) (si alguien necesita traducción que la pida):

"It was a superb effort from the Spain team in their road to the final beating the likes of the Samoan barbarians and the Australian Legends in the Semi final and quarter final respectively. They displayed a lot of heart and skill and most importantly had the necessary finesse to compete with the big guns in the tournament. "

ThePapare.com

"The sevens maestros defeated Spain by 38 points to 07 in the final worked off at the Sugathadasa Stadium last evening.  Spain received US $ 15,000 for their effort."
"The grand finale was expected to be a close battle with the vastly improved Spanish, whose impressive showing during the early stages of the event envisaged a tough outing for the Fijians. However Fiji turned on their power game to rattle the opponents and were well and truly in control as the game progressed."

Daily Mirror.lk

"European teams in Germany and Spain have surprised all and sundry with their sterling performances, in the rain at this year’s Carlton Sevens in Sri Lanka."
"While most of the top teams did not send their “first” sides to Sri Lanka because of next weekend’s Emirates Dubai Sevens, the competition was nevertheless fierce and hard at times."

SA Sevens Rugby (ojo con los vídeos que hay).

Y Más Videos
Responder Tema anteriorTema siguiente